First Medeco Security Center in Arizona
We at A Professional Locks trust Medeco locks for our own business and homes.
Why We Trust Medeco
Consumer Reports listed the Medeco Maxum Deadbolt 11*603 as "the most security all around" and "best in our tests at resisting kicking, picking and drilling." Click here to review the report.
Consumer Reports also listed the Medeco Maxum Deadbolt 11WC60L as their number one pick for a secure deadbolt.
Our Medeco Deadbolts and Locks Include:
- High Pick Resistance – much higher than conventional locks because of a special patented side bar feature that other locks do not have.
- High Bump Resistance – it does not go up and down or rotate. The locks also have a much lower tolerances making it practically impossible for intrusion.
- High Drill Resistance – special hardened plates and roll pins in several points of the lock as well as stainless steel pins.
- Highly Restricted Patented Keyway – eliminates unauthorized duplication of your key without your signature and identification match.
- High Kick-In Resistance – the Maxum grade 1 locks and heavy-duty strike plate and long screws can withstand the heaviest attacks.
- Keying Versatility – all locks can be keyed alike or keyed differently at little to no extra charge by our security professionals inside our shop or at your home.
- Options – dozens of deadbolts in stock with a variety of options, including: single sided, double sided and captive key in a variety of finishes. Sold as low as $190. Call today to order.
Medeco products are designed to withstand the highest level of attacks and forced entry.
Medeco Exceeds Security Standards
The Medeco® Maxum deadbolt exceeds Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA A156.36 standard for auxiliary locks. The solid brass, free turning collar and 1/4-inch diameter mounting bolts resist wrenching, prying and hammering attacks. The 1-inch throw hardened steel bolt resists sawing and crowbar attacks.