- A powerful processor based on the ColdFire® 32 bit microprocessor.
- Flash Memory for quick and cost effective upgrades.
- Up to 10,000 audit entries and 40 users.
- Controls up to 6 safe doors and 1 deposit lock. Safe doors can be configured in any inner-outer arrangement.
- Time Delay any door with a 1-99 minute delay and 1-99 minute open period with cancel feature.
- Time Lock any door, 1-6 windows per day.
- Authentication options: PIN code and/or Dallas Key access control, optional Finger Print Reader or Card Swipe devices are available.
- Dallas Keys are color-coded: Factory Key (Black), Audit Key (Yellow), Manager Key (Red), User Key (Blue) and Courier Key (Teal).
- Wrong Try Count Penalty Lockout.
- Auto-Purge Idle Users option, selectable by Individual User.
- Forced PIN Changes to decrease risk of compromised PINs.
- Armored Car courier Time Delay and Lock Bypass.
- Duress/Hold-up Alarm with Silent Signal.
- Burglary Alarm output triggering from selectable events.
- Holiday Schedule with up to 16 programmable events per year.
- Automatic Daylight Savings Adjustment, selectable and configurable.
- Dual Control Mode on any individual door, selectable by user.
- Built-in key maker, complete with management tool set, audit trail sorting by several criteria.
- Deposit Tracking system to provide the highest level of cash management security.
- Communications possibilities are unrivaled. Incorporating a built in Infra-Red (IR) Port, Multiple Serial Devices, optional Ethernet Networking Port. Audits and administration can be managed through the Serial Port of Personal Computer or remotely via a Network connection.
- Audit trail can be downloaded to a Windows CE® based palmtop via the IR Port for compact and portable administration.
- Audit utility allows PC based audit storage management, data filter and sorting capabilities and excellent exception reporting to focus on key security issues.
- Ultra-high contrast 8 line by 21 character graphics display.
- Rechargeable Battery Backup.
- Built-in System Diagnostics.
- Alarm Interfaces in the Power Supply Module interfaces the system to any conventional Alarm System, with simple connections for Alarm Output, Duress Output, CCTV Activation and an Input for Alarm System control of the SafeWizard system.
- Parallel Printer Interface.
- English, Spanish, French and German language options.